Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Sweaters X 2

Finished! Two Plymouth Yarns Cotton Kisses baby sweaters. The twins I knitted them for were born at 28 weeks and are still in the hospital, so even though I knitted the 0-3 months size, I think it will be awhile before they can wear them. By the way, they are the same size - this is a camera illusion! We are going to Kentucky to a wedding this weekend and hope to deliver them then. Since the sweaters will have to wait awhile, I crocheted a couple of preemie hats today that will fit now. They are drying now, so pictures later.


Notice the cute duckie buttons!
I love my Croc flip flops and have worn them for a couple of years now, but needed another color and have been hearing good things about Yellow Box flip flops. Yesterday I was shopping for dressy sandals and saw some Yellow Box flip flops, so I ended up with both. I love these! They are very cushy and comfortable. Cute too.


1 comment:

Robin said...

The sweaters turned out nicely!