Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.  If you didn't get to see your children today, if you are missing your mother or if you are waiting to be a mother you are in my thoughts and prayers also. 

When I first saw the nest in the fern in my front porch there were two eggs, next time I looked there were five.  Yesterday, there was one little ball of feathers and this morning all 5 had hatched.


Look at this mouth wanting to be fed!



Some of the flowers still blooming in my yard. 


On the adoption front, things are moving along, but there are still lots of details to worry over, especially immigration paperwork, so keep Amy in your prayers that there are no glitches.  Keep Sophie in your prayer too, that she is getting good care and being loved on every day!

2 comments:

CT FATIHAH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CT FATIHAH said...

that little bird..oh my, i've never seen somethin' like that..