Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

We had an absolutely beautiful day here yesterday and my helper and I planted some pansies, pulled some weeds, and cleaned up the dead stuff around daylillies and iris.  The Bradford pears and forsythia are in full bloom here and all the trees are budding.  Of course there is a downside and that is allergies!  We also had our windows open yesterday and so I have all the symptoms..  Hopefully allergy meds will kick in today.  It is cooler today too so no windows open yet.










One night last week after a couple of rainy days DH and I came out a restaurant to this beautiful rainbow.  The power lines were definitely in the way and I was hoping to get a better picture when we got home or closer to home but by then the sun had gone behind a cloud and the rainbow was gone!


No comments: