Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wild Cherry Red


My 16-year old washer and dryer were on their last legs. The washer took two tries to spin out the water, the dryer squeaked and half-dried everything, so we've been looking for new ones. We checked Consumer R*ports, user reviews, asked everyone we knew, shopped at every appliance store in town and online and a week ago we saw this pair on sale. I wasn't going to pay the extra money for the color - but don't you like it? I wasn't going to get steam, even though it sounded great, again - the money. But, this was a great sale and we got the upgrades for the same price as the others, so wa la.......beautiful new washer & dryer. I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet, but I think it might cook dinner!

1 comment:

Candyce said...

Wow, that is a beautiful set! Let me knwo hwo you like it. The cherry red is so cheerful--you will have to smile while doing laundry!