Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Normally I like rainy days. I even like thunderstorms. I have a great front porch to sit on while it rains and thunders in the distance. But.... enough is enough! We have had rain for it seems like forever! Come on sun - my tomato plants need you.

Robin tagged me for a Meme to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. These are maybe not life-altering, big events, but I can't truthfully say they aren't important!

1. Sleeping in my own bed. After we've been away, I always appreciate it so much.

2. Hot water for my morning shower. If you've ever been without electricity or water, you know how nice this is!

3. Having my whole family in the house at the same time.

4. Time alone occasionally.

5. Flowers

6. Lovely yarn!

I'm not going to tag anyone, but invite all to play along!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Forgot about the water!! I like to flush, too!