Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I just noticed that I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks. Since that time I think we have had two more snows, along with rain, and terrible wind on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.  We had a little shopping to do on Wednesday night and it was miserable!  Everyone here is so tired of bad weather - but I'm not sure it is over - more snow is predicted for the next few days, but hopefuly it will be light.

Tonight we have a dinner at the hospital for husband's "graduation" from cardiac rehab.  After his heart surgery he went to rehab for about 9 weeks.  He just loved the nurses in rehab and look forward to seeing them again tonight. 

By the time we get home our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughters will be at our house.  Tomorrow we are having a birthday party for N's 13th birthday.  Can't believe it has been 13 years - seems like yesterday.  I'll be so glad to see all of them.  After a few weeks my heart starts to hurt!  I know that sounds silly, but grandma's (and granddaddy's) will understand! 

I have been knitting my fingers off trying to finish N's afghan so I can give it to her while she is here.  I've let everything else go hoping to finish it and just have a few rows left, but weaving in the ends.  Wish me luck.

I will try to get pictures this weekend of the afghan and my girls!

No comments: