Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

This has been a blessed year for our family.  My son's ship returned last night after a six month cruise safe and sound and we hope to see he and his family soon (we were hoping for Christmas, but the Navy didn't cooperate!)  We are just grateful he is home and with his wife and children!  We miss them, but hopefully will see them soon.

And... you know about this little angel Amy received this year. 

August 16th, 2010. China.

December 24, 2010, Virginia



We are so thankful she is home, celebrating her first Christmas and learning about the baby Jesus.  As an adoptive mother myself, adoption is near and dear to my heart and I always had a soft heart for the orphan, but after going to China, meeting Sophie and all the other beautiful children in our travel group, my heart just breaks for all the children still over there and in many other countries, needing a home and a family.  For all the families still waiting for their referral and for all the children so desperately needing to get to you - you are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I know this is a HUGE Christmas for your family. Have a wonderful one!