Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Update


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm still recuperating. Amy has been sick since Thursday night with the dreaded "stomach virus". Since the rest of the family couldn't come till Friday, we didn't have Thanksgiving dinner till Friday night, so she totally missed everything. In order to not spread it around she pretty much isolated herself in her room and we Cloroxed and Lysol'd everything in sight. We are all holding our breath that nobody else comes down with it.

On Thanksgiving Day, N, the almost 2 year old fell into the corner of a coffee table and hit the corner of her mouth and cheek so she looked like a bruised chipmunk! Poor little thing didn't seem to be bothered too much by it, but she looked pitiful.

Even bruised and battered, a girl has to have her necklace and purse!

A girl just can't have too many bags!


Of course we had an appointment for Christmas pictures Saturday morning! Her mom was a little upset about it, but she still looked cute! Saturday was very busy at the photographer's and we waited an hour for our appointment - not easy for a little one, but she did pretty well.
Here she is waiting for our appointment.


"I'm tired of this waiting bear, let's get out of here!"


I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of her sister. I thought I did! I'll do better Christmas. B was great keeping little sister posed during the pictures, for the first set. After that N was pretty much through! We were lucky to get a few good poses!

Dancing while watching "Camp Rock".


I was exhausted today. After they left I made myself pick the trashed house up a little and get some laundry started then I crashed on the couch for 2 hours. I'll never get to sleep tonight.!

1 comment:

Candyce said...

N is so cute--and you are right no bump can ever take that away! She looks like she is lots of fun!