Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

Many important birthdays today .... first of all George, Father of our Country. Where would we be without him? Happy Birthday George!



Next, my cousin GT. We grew up next door to each other, played in the sandbox together and since I'm just a little older, I like to think I helped to make him what he is today! LOL After we both married and especially after I left the area we kind of drifted apart, only to see each other at funerals, etc., but with the magic of email we have reconnected and are trying to keep in touch at least occasionally.
This has been his life for the last few weeks. This was his backyard after the ice storm that hit Kentucky. He and his family are still dealing with the clean up. Wish him good birthday thoughts today and a nice peaceful, easy spring!

And last, but definitely not least - today my first granddaughter, B turns 12! I can't believe it. She is growing up into such a beautiful, sweet, smart, and Christian young lady. We had a birthday party with her a couple of weekends ago and she was having a sleep over at home last night. We love you - have a great day.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Diane I cant believe how much she has changed..she really is growing up. Guess we all have families making us old..:-)