Sunday, March 1, 2009

March

seems to be coming in like a lion. We are now having rain/sleet and it is supposed to turn to snow later tonight.




I always doubt their snow predictions, because we just don't have snow anymore in this area. It is predicted, then it fizzles out. All winter we have not had more than an inch and then it was gone in the blink of an eye. If we do get snow on top of this ice though it will be a tough Monday morning for everyone trying to get to work. Why couldn't it have happened Saturday night/Sunday morning? Kids are probably happier this way though.


It has been a cold, wet weekend already. I took advantage and stayed in yesterday and tried to get some housekeeping chores done that have been neglected.

Knitting.....well, I tried but should have left it alone. I have made mistake after mistake on a simple scarf and have tinked more than knit. I'm going to try again this afternoon, but may have to go back and work on a sock until this mistake-mojo leaves.

Facebook....I joined a few months ago, searched for fomer high school classmates, didn't find any and forgot about it. A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by one classmate and it has really grown since then. So fun connecting with everyone again.

Knitting, blogs, Ravelry, now Facebook - no wonder I have no time for housework!

No comments: