Monday, August 3, 2009

A Great Time

was had by all! Granddaughter, B, has been visiting for the past couple of weeks. Last week she found out that one of her favorite Christian groups was going to be in concert in Lynchburg Friday night. No tickets were required in advance and the tickets were only $5.00 each (you can't beat that)!


DH decided a Christian rock concert just wasn't his thing so she and I headed out on our own Friday afternoon and it was one of the best decisions I've made. She had a wonderful time and that made my day! She is growing up so fast and I feel honored that I get to be a part of her life.

While standing in line she took her money down to the t-shirt booths and was able to get shirts from two of the groups that were playing - 33 Miles and Building 429.

The sanctuary doors weren't open yet, so this is the line from our vantage point in the lobby of Thomas Road Baptist Church. It is a wonderful facility! (Sorry my pictures are so terrible. I had trouble with the settings on my camera all night!)

33 Miles performing.


Getting autographs. (and handshakes) All the groups were great and so nice to everyone.



She had a wonderful time and I loved getting to see her enjoy it so much. She got to go onstage and dance when Building 429 performed since she had one of their t-shirts.

No comments: