Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Whole lot of knitting goin' on


Monday night is our regular Ktog knit night at St*rbucks.  We had a good group this week, except for Timmie who has been doing way too much partying and had to have a night to rest!  We missed you!


Gaye has almost finished this beautiful shawl.  She is now adding a border.






Mary Jane knitted this adorable little hat.  I love the yarn and colors!



Helen is making this baby blanket with a gorgeous pattern.


 
 
Virginia's red rectangular wrap.  This is going to be a great gift!



Wanda has been busy knitting Christmas stockings, but was taking a break and starting a new project.




Kelly and her heart socks that she is knitting two at a time on two needles!




Deb just finished this adorable baby sweater and her daughter Kelly is just beginning her project.  Beautiful yarn!




I worked on my afghan, but am going to start a small project that is easier to take with me, as it is getting larger and bulkier!  I usually have several things on the needles, but have been trying to stick to one thing and finish it.  I need at least one more project though for travel.

We have such a great time - sometimes we don't get a lot of knitting done as talking, laughing and drinking coffee get in the way, but I highly recommend some kind of crafting group.  I learn a lot - techniques, patterns, yarns, fiber shows, etc., but mostly benefit from the companionship we have and friendships we make.

2 comments:

Timmie said...

Believe me, ladies, there was no partying unless you consider passing out candy to 500 kids dressed like a Christmas tree partying. I did knit while home Monday night. I'm working on the red sparkly sweater. Thanks for sharing what everybody else is doing. Made me feel like I was there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Posting all of the projects everyone did! I think of our little KTOG group as a family :) See you on Monday! Deb