Sunday, November 1, 2009

Afghan for B

Just wanted to show you I actually am knitting.  Granddaughter B asked for an afghan and picked her colors.  The yarn is Plymouth Encore.  No pattern, she wanted irregular stripes, so I'm trying to let go of the need to be even and orderly and am trying to just change colors when the mood strikes.  Not sure I'm happy with it yet, we'll see.  I just hope she likes it.


It seems I can't post without a token deer picture.  I've never seen them like this.  Mid-day today we were preparing lunch and saw four run down the side of our house into the woods.  Apparently, the draw of my many acorns is just too tempting to wait till dark.

These were not from today, I wasn't fast enough with the camera, but I got these a couple of days ago.




 

Can you believe it is November?  Hope you had a good Halloween and Happy November.

1 comment:

Timmie said...

Afghan's looking good.