Monday, January 12, 2009

Knit Night

Tonight we had a great knitting group at Starbucks although we did miss you, Robin. Again, I was caught without my camera, so I didn't get any pictures, but we had 17 knitters & crocheters! We had 3 new knitters, 2 new crocheters and a crocheter who had been before, but not for a good while. Lots of beautiful projects going on.

Did you see the yarn/knitting wreaths and decorations that Starbucks used during Christmas? Tonight they gave 3 of those away to our group as door prizes! Thanks Starbucks! Although we had been calling ourselved Ktog Danville, since we now have several crocheters, and we don't want to discriminate , Timmie suggested "Starbucks' Stitchers".

I'm working on a second Lacy Mock Cable sock and looking for a new project. Not sure what I'm going to do next. It is supposed to really turn cold the next few days - good knitting weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you all, too! Hopefully will see you soon!